7 North Nandipara, Rasulbag, Khilgaon, Dhaka-1219.
Established in the year 1991 under the leadership of ,
Engr. Md. Abdur Rahman,
Initially the factory was situated in a rental campus at 316/7 South Goran and later on shifted to its own campus at 1633 Poschim Para,Trimohoni Road, Nandipara para,Dhaka-1219.
Recently the management & owner ship has changed. Dr. Dilara Rahman took the responsibility of Chairman and Engr, M,A, Rahman remains as Managing Director as usual.
Anchor Paint producing Decorative, Industrial, Marine and special Quality paint as per customer requirement